Please read the following carefully as you are signing a contract with Applause Academy MA, Inc. and are responsible for all aspects of this contract.
I enter into this contract with full knowledge of my obligations and agree to:
1. Complete the online enrollment forms to enroll my child.
2. Pay the required New Person Registration Fee of $25.00 if my child is a first time participant in Applause Academy.
3. Forfeit the New Person Registration Fee of $25.00 if my child does not attend the program in its entirety.
4. Pay the required non-refundable deposit to secure a spot for my child in the program.
5. Forfeit the non-refundable deposit if my child does not attend the program in its entirety.
6. I Forfeit the whole price of a program if I withdraw from the program within 14 days of the start date.
7. Pay the tuition for the program and dates I have selected, even if my child is not in attendance at the program on a given day for any reason.
8. Notify Applause Academy staff at least two weeks in advance, of any changes that I make in my child’s schedule including termination from the program.
9. Call the Applause Academy main office number (508) 828-8942 when I know that my child will not be in attendance at the program on a given day.
10. Pick up my child by the end time of the program I have selected. I understand that I will be charged $1.00 per minute after the end time of the program I have selected. A five minute grace period is offered for parental convenience.
11. Provide payment in full by designated time. A late fee of $15.00 will be charged for late payments. (I understand that if I fall behind on tuition payments and do not arrange a payment plan with Applause Academy administration to catch up, Applause Academy will terminate program participation effective immediately. This action will not terminate my obligation to pay the amount owed. I understand that I will be responsible for any and all attorney’s fees if I fail to fulfill my financial obligations to Applause Academy.)
12. I agree to pay a $25.00 service fee for any returned checks.
13. Have my child terminated from the program based on inappropriate behavior by my child, myself, friends, or family members of mine.